Friday, July 4, 2014

Never Quit

Just wanted to share this status Kobe Bryant posted yesterday. I think it's incredibly inspiring. We will all come across people who will doubt us and tell us we wont make it. But it's important not to give up. Can you imagine if Kobe had let this stop him from being one of the best players of all time.

Also thought this was fitting too.


Moral of the story...Never quit! Proving people wrong is the greatest feeling.

P.S. So happy J.K. Rowling was able to get Harry Potter published.

It's become really hard to update my blog on a regular basis (what else is new) but instead of quitting I'm going to revamp on what I want my blog to be about. So I hope the next time I post it will look and be completely different. Until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment