Thursday, May 15, 2014

Officially a College Graduate

I can't believe it myself but I am so excited to let the world know I am officially a college graduate.

It's a great feeling to finally be Penn Stated with my B.A. in Broadcast Journalism. I am currently interning for Dailymotion as a content intern. I'm thoroughly enjoying it and I believe it's a great stepping stone to the career I've decided to pursue in social media. Of course we'll see how everything goes. Luckily, NYU is only a few blocks away so I've decided to start working towards my Masters in Public Relations a semester early.

Congratulations to all my fellow graduates in the Class of 2014. This is only the beginning. I look forward to witnessing what all you guys and gals are going to do in the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment